Educational Resources and Games
Click on the tabs below to check out resources and games to study content, practice keyboarding skills, master spelling words, fine-tune geography skills, design and create projects , and much more!
Just for Fun
Create and Design
- Popplet : Create a digital image and map to showcase your work
- My World : Create your world as you see it through images
- Toondo : This website is an easy way to create/design your very own cartoon! It could even be used for a presentation.
- Animoto : Put together a picture/video slideshow with music included.
- Storybird : Create your own illustrated story book using real-life artists illustrations.
- Wordle : This is a great visual resource for presentations or websites. Use Wordle to design a picture out of words!
- Prezi : This is new way to present in class! It is very interactive and visual presentation creator.
- Glogster : Try a new way of making a poster. This is an online interactive poster. You can add video clips, websites links, and pictures.
- Podcast : Instead of talking during your presentation, record it ahead of time. You can use a podcast for many purposes! Even use it to demonstrate a step-by-step activity.
- Blabberize : Use blabberize to give an oral report, give step-by-step directions, introduce a character, help put pizazz into a presentation!
Dance Mat Typing
Keyboarding Games, Lessons, and Tests
Tools for Research
- Merriam-Webster Online
- Today's Meet : Click on this link meet and discuss topics
- Visual Thesaurus : Try this online interactive thesaurus.
- Google Search : Search for anything!! Use the "Search Tools" option to limit your searches
- Cool Tools for Schools : Awesome resource for the best Web 2.0 tools out there!
- 2 C : many Web 2.0 websites
- All My Faves : favorite Web 2.0 websites